“I enjoy finding practical and effective resolutions to client problems that meet their needs”
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate / Commercial Litigation / Class Actions
- Employment Law
As an articling student at Keel Cottrelle LLP I was exposed to various areas of law, including civil litigation, professional disciplinary hearings, human rights disputes, and appellate work. I worked closely with senior counsel in acquiring knowledge of the law and developing the practical skills necessary for the practice of law.
As an Associate I continue to find effective resolutions to a variety of issues important to our clients while broadening my areas of practice.
Publications, News & Media:
- Regular contributor to the firm’s KC Education Law Newsletter, KC Human Resources Newsletter, and KC Procurement Law Newsletter
- Co-authored “Impecuniosity and the Duty to Mitigate in Breach of Contract”, published in The Advocates Quarterly, Volume 39, 2012
- Presented at the 2011 County of Carleton Law Association’s Civil Litigation Conference.
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2014
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Toronto
- Canada Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association